The Computer Manual
The Computer Manual – bundle of videos and PDF ebook for basic computer training. In addition you have the computer manual website which should be a great resource for anyone who is looking for computer courses and Windows support. The Computer Manual is a great solution with free online computer courses to enhance your basic computer skills. Along with the windows support videos this bundle is great for pc help and basic computer training. If you are looking for computer fundamentals and windows support give a try to the free computer manual.
Welcome to The Computer Manual, a collection of free online computer courses and computer fundamentals, for computer beginners and intermediates which will enhance your computer skills. If you don’t know how to copy and paste a link, then the Computer Manual is for you and it is TOTALLY FREE basic computer training. If you have trouble identifying what a link is, a browser tab, or a web address, then this basic computer training package is definitely for you. If you are interested in computer basics, then the computer manual is for you.
Do you feel that you don’t know where to start when using a computer, that you are a computer beginner? This book will transform you
from an intelligent computer beginner into an advanced computer user. This book will help you sort the chaos
and make it work for you. If you’re afraid of making changes on your computer because later you won’t know
how to undo them, then this is the perfect book for you!
You can borrow for free The Computer Manual if you have Amazon Prime and Any Kindle device.
Computer Basics that you will learn in The Computer Manual:
• How to stay organized and save credentials
• Open the box, set up the computer
• How to interact with the desktop, mouse clicks , keyboard, taskbar and features
• Manage and find devices, browsing for files and folders, file proprieties
• Running applications and shortcut commands, Copy Paste, Undo Redo, Select multiple items
• File locations and address paths, screen shots, archive files and file extensions
• Ad-ware, viruses, bugs, computer and identity security. Light maintenance and cleaning
• Settings and data backup, profile backup
• Recovering your computer, create a System Image, Windows Repair disc, Installing Windows OS
• Driver installations, driver problems and workarounds
• Downloading and installing applications, what and who to trust, what to avoid and watch for
• Installing FireFox internet Browser, Real Player and iTunes, Open Office
• Burning Audio, MP3 CDs, Downloading YouTube, file format converters
• Insides of the desktop tower
• Descriptions of important windows OS folders and Control Panel components
• Data backup, file extensions, folders, printers, sharing, installing, managing and troubleshooting
• Computer troubleshooting, steps tools and methods of troubleshooting problems
• All about home networking, network overviews and troubleshooting problems step by step
• Wireless and wired network troubleshooting, guided and illustrated steps
• Remote desktop, windows firewall in Windows 7 problems that we might run in
• Connecting your TV to your computer trough HDMI
• Managing an iPod with iTunes
• Convert files for iPods with real Player, download YouTube Videos to iPods, handbrake video converter
• Manipulating CDs DVDs and ISOs, ImageBurn, Video Lan Player another video player
• Installing Virtual Machines
You can use The Computer Manual training lessons to build basic computer skills then use the videos to build advanced computer skills, In addition to videos you can use the Computer Manual’s blog to for basic computer training. Moreover you can use the Computer manual rescue disc to Clean your computer and take your basic and advanced computer skill to the technical level.